Monday, April 6, 2009

Twinkies


Isaiah will not be happy about this picture someday but it was too cute not to capture. For some reason Isaiah and Maya were playing soooooo well together yesterday. It was awesome. They were in the zone for getting along. Something I wish I could bottle up and pull out for one of "those" days. I love it while it lasts.

Anyway, Maya was helping him get jammies for the night and when he came out this is what he had on. Same shirt as Maya, her purple jammie pants with sheer trim, and pink socks. I loved it. Jayson hated it. LOL. They even tried to sleep in the same bed that night. Like I said I knew it wouldn't last. Needless to say they both went to their own beds that night but, I got a great picture for future needs and it was great to see them acting so loving to eachother.

No comments: