Monday, April 6, 2009

Soccer Seriously...

I mean serious soccer. I had no idea when signing up for Sunflower Soccer what we were in for. Seriously... these people mean business. I should have known after our first game against the "SHARKS" that our little team was in trouble. I thought this would be a great way to get Maya some exercise, introduce her to soccer, and have some fun. Well we have done those things and also found out how competitive she is and how crazy about sports her parents still are. We are over half way though with the season. Maya is loving it. She is doing well and is SERIOUS on the field. She is aggressive and means business when she plays. She cheers (yells) from the sidelines for her team and gets fired up when the other team scores a goal. I love it! Jayson and I are both enjoying seeing this part of her. We hope it continues and that she enjoys playing sports because we sure do LOVE watching her!

MAYA'S PERSONAL SeRiOuS CHEER SECTION (ha)

1 comment:

Michelle Johnston said...

HAH! Thats awesome. I can just see Maya yelling from the bench when the other team scores:) That is so fun that she likes it! I would love to come see a game sometime.