Monday, April 6, 2009

Layla's new Game




Layla is growing so fast. She will be 11 months on the 13th of April. Her new thing is to play...Where's Layla? She puts her head down on top of her hands and hides her face then sits up tall and smiles when we say there she is. I love it. She will do this quite a few times before she is done with the game.




I love to see her personality changing and watch her. I was watching some video from this time last year with Zayah today and she wasn't in our little film and I missed her. She definitley belongs in this family. Love her so much!

1 comment:

thepeckfamily said...

She is beautiful Mary!! Just like all of your kids! It was great to talk to you the other day! I did mean what I said SuperMOM!! It is great to still have you as a supportive friends miles away!!
P.S. How did you put music to your blog?