Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FRIENDS

Maya has a new friend.
So adorable. So, Maya has been talking about her friend Piper from school. I guess they have planned sleepover parties and various other get togethers'. Maya informed me the other day that Piper brought clothes to school for the sleepover. Too cute... anyway I went in with Maya to school today so I could meet Piper. It was all to precious. Maya came into the classroom about the same time as Piper. She introduced me with big smiles and then Maya's teacher came to talk. I told her I was just stopping in to meet Maya's new friend. It was a huge request on Maya's part. In our short conversation Mrs. Knott told me that Maya and Piper are great friends. As Mrs. Knott is saying this Maya grabs her friends little hand and off they go hand in hand. I am loving every minute of it. It was so cute. Just one of those moments when you realize your kiddos are growing up. Also, so happy for her to be making friends. I'm so glad she is enjoying her new friend. To have/make friends is such an important part of our life!

No comments: