Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Run Forrest Run!!!

A funny... Some day I am going to get a picture of this to post. I PROMISE! There is a guy (I'm guessing he is a law student) who is late to his classes daily. I usually see him at a full blown sprint toting his bag on wheels behind him. He is running towards the law school and is looking at his watch. Maybe its mean but I laugh every time I see him. I can't help it. It takes all the self control I have not to yell out the front door, "Run Forrest Run!!!!" I really will try and keep a camera a little closer. Maybe it will make you smile as well. The part I am intrigued by is that it happens so often so I'm wondering, does he oversleep, can't find a parking place, likes to watch the Today show, doesn't have a working alarm clock, the possibilities are endless? Maybe I will never know but, I do enjoy the comedy of it while sipping my morning coffee. Is that bad? Maya says today..."Mommy why is that guy running with his suitcase?"
Stay tuned for a photo of the running law student...

No comments: