Wednesday, September 24, 2008

30 years and 1 day thankful

Big thank you to Maya for this wonderful picture of her mother and the lovely crown. Yep, it's official I am now OLD! Happy 30th to me. Wow, so much to be thankful for in these past thirty years. I can only hope that my life will be as wonderful as these past 30 years. So many changes in the first 30. From baby, to kid, to teenager, to adult, to college graduate, to wife, to teacher/coach, and now the best... to mother. I am so blessed to be where I am and doing what I am doing. I have an incredible husband, 3 beautiful children, wonderful friendships, loving parents, and a life I love. If only I could talk to my 15 year old self and tell her what treasures/blessings await her in her next 15 years. What will the next years bring? Hopefully they will be as wonderful as the previous.

No comments: